Ms. Torey Lynn Tatum
Future Health Science Teacher
- to obtain a teaching position at the 7-12 grade levels in Health Science
Credentials and Certifications:
- Single Subject Credential, Health Science, expected Spring 2014
- Single Subject Credential, General Science, expected Spring 2014
- Certified Hatha Yoga Instructor by Rainbow Yoga Studio, Sunny City, CA.
- Single Subject Credential Program, Health Science and General Science, California State University Fullerton, expected completion Spring 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science, California State University Fullerton, 2011 (Minor in Natural Science)
- Emergency Substitute Teacher, Special School District, 2012 - present. I substitute teach for middle and high school.
- Assistant Instructor, Rainbow Yoga, 2013-present. I help the yoga instructor conduct classes for beginning and gentle (seniors) yoga.
- Summer Camp Instructor, Healthy Fun Program, Children's After School Program, Summer 2012. I taught 4-6 grade students nutrition and fitness for 15 hours each week for ten weeks. I helped create lessons, including physical activities and computer activities, and also conducted fitness tests and yoga classes.
- Private Tutor, Orange County, 2006 - present. I have tutored 5-10 grade students in math, science, and the California High School Exit Exam
- Youth Group Assistant, My Favorite Church, 2010-present. I am an assistant leader for the Youth Group. I help the teacher deliver the lesson and work with small groups to make sure they are participating in the discussion and activities.
- Waitress, Mario's Grill, 2007-present. I serve lunch and dinner. I was also a Hostess during my first year.
- Yoga, volleyball, and the beach